I was feeling like a little change, so we will try blue for a while. When I moved into my new apartment, I was determined to not have everything pink and green like in my cottage. I LOVE pink and green, but I was ready for a change. My friend Zaria worked for an interior decorator and gave me some leftover fabric that was light blue and tan with embroidered seashells on it. That fabric was going to be made into beautiful pillows and I was going to work around it to decorate my new place with a new look.
Well, when my white Ikea couch and chair arrived, it looked so empty and my very expensive and beautiful pink and green pillows were just sitting there, so guess what? They found their way on the couch and haven't left since.
So I painted my bedroom light blue and went from there. My Mom is coming next week to visit and bringing me my new dresser so I am getting ready for her arrival. This weekend, major changes are going to happen in the apt. I am hoping for rain so I will be trapped in there and really get work done. Just kidding, I do need to keep up the tan I worked all of July for. It is slightly fading.
So, my goals for the weekend are:
1. To finish making the new necklaces I started, I will post a pic soon...
2. To clean out my front closet and get rid of anything unnecessary.
3. To finish my bedroom closet and find more things for ebay.
4. To see Julie and Julia-Saturday night.
5. Be glued to the television for the Mad Men Season Premiere.
6. To get at least 30 minutes of sun.
Hope everyone has a fun weekend. TGIF!
1 hour ago