Thursday, October 22, 2009

Car Fire Warning

I never thought I would do so many posts like this..but I keep getting scary emails and feel the need to spread the word. The picture below are of a Suburban that was parked in a garage for the night. An ipod charger that was plugged into the lighter overheated and caught fire when the car wasn't even on. The result was a disastrous fire which, thankfully did not spread into the house. I usually have 2 things permanently plugged into lighters in my car-blackbery charger and Ipod charger. So, I will be unplugging them from now on. I hope you do as well!


2 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Terrifying! A good reminder, those chargers are out of here!!

a. said...

Oh my - I do the same thing! Thanks for sharing!